Sunday, April 3, 2011

Newer, Better, with more T&A!

Golly,

What a long hiatus from the world of bloggin' and general time wasting. After posting at various other blogs, annoying people with far more talent than me, I thought I would give this a whirl once again. We will start it with things I learned this week:

1. I never knew about "gunkid" but I must say that knowing someone that is out there that is more delusional than me is comforting. It's kind of like running away from a bear and knowing that someone is slower than you. Good times!

2. Shot a shotgun side match at my local IDPA club. Got my first FTDR! I am so proud. I never knew I was capable, but it's nice to know that when I am pissed off enough I don't give a shit about coming in first.

3. Since canceling DirecTV my life has improved (not just on being $70 richer)in that I am maximizing the awesomeness of the Roku. Crackle is beyond cool and in a just world would make me cooler than the Fonz, but that ain't gonna happen.

4. The Kimber Desert Warrior is damn good .45 (with modifications), but the factory grips make it suck worse than a rap artist made to sing the Star Spangled Banner. New grips, and some decent ammo make it a winning hobby gun. Woot!

I think that will do it for a little bit. Enjoy,

ATL

No comments:

Post a Comment