Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tina Fey = Herm Edwards

Of all the things that can be said about Tina Fey, I swear one that should be said is the irreparable harm she has caused SNL. I swear the lengths they go to swoon over this woman who is really of moderate talent is puzzling. I align Tina Fey's reputation as the same with Herm Edwards. Everywhere Herm Edwards dropped his coaching talents the teams ended up in the gutter. I mean the only gig the guy can get now is doing color commentary for the RedSkins (which is a punishment in and of itself). How is Tina Fey not doing infomercials with Steve Guttenberg? The real story is that her brand of neo-feminism is really boring. I mean seriously if you think that "Fey has become the go-to girl to represent and illuminate the hopes, fears, and dreams of generations of women." you really need to get a life. Just sayin......

No comments:

Post a Comment